We've now expanded our product offering beyond the delivery rider segment

Business Insurance made simple

Instant cover for Aussie businesses

Types of cover

Are you a small business, a startup or an independent contractor?

upcover is all about small business insurance. Select from the the type of insurance you are looking for and get covered in minutes
Healthcare Professionals Civil Liability

Protects you as a care based worker, fitness instructor or a wellness professional

Get early access
Public & Products Liability

Most business contracts require you to have a third party liability insurance. Do you have one?

Coming soon
Small Business

Protects all aspects of your business: People, Equipment as well as against 3rd party liability

Coming soon
Insurance for Startups

Struggling to find insurance as a startup? Haven't heard back from your broker?

Speak with us
WHo we cover

We cover over 6,000 types of occupations

You can count on us to get your business and contractors insured in minutes. Forget long forms, insurance jargons and the unnecessary wait. Get your instant quote in seconds.

For small businesses, startups & freelancers

We are 100% dedicated to small businesses, startups and independent freelancers & contractors

Insure your business

For brands, online businesses & associations

Have a large business audience or a contractor workforce that needs insurance? Offer them insurance at the click of a button

Partner with us
Our Partners

Commonly asked by our customers

As a health professional what insurance do I need?

As a health professional, the work you do contributes to the overall wellbeing of your clients and hence, it is essential to protect your business in case something goes wrong.

Public and Products Liability insurance covers you and your business against claims arising from any third parties injuries that arise throughout the course of your work, and Professional Indemnity or Civil Liability insurance covers you and your business against claims arising from accidents and mistakes that arise resulting in financial harm of someone else while you work. A mix of these insurance policies can make sure you are protecting against the core risks exposed by your business.

What is the Healthcare Professionals Civil Liability Insurance Policy?

Healthcare Professionals Civil Liability Insurance Policy is the tailored insurance cover that we offer for any Health Professional. Covering more than 300+ occupations at market leading coverage and competitive prices, we are ensuring that you can get the cover you need in minutes from trusted A-rated insurers.

What is Public and Product Liability insurance?

Public and Product Liability insurance protects you and your business in case your clients or any other third party sustains an injury and/or causes property damage during the course of your work.Business owners have a duty of care for any third party they interact with as part of their business activities.

By having an adequate level of cover, public liability insurance can help you avoid the stress of defending any claim yourself or paying any expensive legal fees so you can resume your business’ day-to-day operations without any hiccups.

What is professional indemnity insurance?

Professional Indemnity or Civil Liability  insurance is designed to protect you and your business from mistakes and breaches that can occur from the provision of the your business’ professional services.For example, while working on a project with a client, you make a mistake that results in the client taking legal action against you.

Professional Indemnity or Civil Liability insurance can covers your legal costs, as well as any settlements you may need to pay or you when should the unthinkable happen

What do I need to do to get a quote?

At upcover, we believe in simplicity. Just tell us your occupation, and your revenue and we’ll get an instant quote to you in a matter of seconds. You’ll only need to answer a few more questions and you'll get an instant quote in a minutes - not days or weeks or months.

How do I know how much insurance (what limit of liability) to get?

At upcover, we offer limits of up to $20m for both Public and Product Liability and Professional Indemnity or Civil Liability  PI insurance. Based on your business activities, your should choose the limit suits all your business needs including any contractual requirements with landlords, councils and clients you may work with.

Who is upcover's insurance partner?

upcover partners with A-rated insurers  to ensure that we’re giving you market leading coverage, at competitive prices. Right now, our products are offered by Professional Risk Underwriting Pty Ltd, an award winning Underwriting Agency supported by an A-rated insurer.

What is a certificate of insurance?

A Certificate of Insurance is issued by an insurance company and is something you can use as proof that your existing insurance policy is valid. It contains all the information regarding your policy. You may be asked from time to time to prove your insurance - for loans to your business, for landlords of your premises, or for certain clients you might have.

The moment you purchase your insurance from upcover you can send your proof of insurance to whoever requires it, at just a click of a button.

How are claims handled by upcover?

When you file a claim with us, we will always aim to respond to acknowledge the receipt of your claim in 2 business days. Once all information has been received we will be in a position to get back to you within 10 business days with a response to your claim

Request Early Access

upcover is launching next month and we are currently invite only. Share your email to get early access!

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.