How To Attract More Clients For Your Cleaning Business In Australia?
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Do you own a cleaning business and have noticed a drop in your number of clients?
Or perhaps you’re considering starting a cleaning business and are wondering how to attract clients?
Having a consistent stream of customers is key to running a profitable business. And to do so, you need an effective marketing strategy and a zest of creativity.
So, to help you attract more clients and grow your business, we’ve highlighted below four surefire ways to increase your client base.
Define Your Ideal Customer
This step is often overlooked by business owners yet, it’s a crucial element of any successful marketing strategy. Identifying your ideal customer and creating a customer persona will allow you to tailor your services to their needs and craft the perfect ads to grab their attention.
Some of the key questions you should ask yourself when it comes to your target market include:
- What services are they looking for?
- Where do they live or operate?
- How much disposable income do they have?
- Are they residential clients or commercial clients?
- How often do they need your services?
- What social media sites do they use?
- Why do they need my cleaning services?
Spending time studying your target market will allow you to create an effective marketing plan that will help you stand out from your competition.
Build Your Email List
What if we told you that emails are one of the most effective marketing channels to drive your sales? Studies have revealed that email marketing generates on average $42 for every $1 spent. That’s a 4,200% ROI! If that doesn’t convince you to invest time and effort into building your emailing list, we don’t know what will.
Here are six of the best ways to grow your email list:
- Add an opt-in link to your signature and your employees’ signatures
- Use lead magnets like eBooks to encourage web visitors to provide their email addresses
- Host a free giveaway requiring participants to share their email addresses with you
- Promote your email newsletters on your website’s header by prompting visitors to sign up for free
- Post snippets of your newsletters’ content on your social channels, encouraging users to sign up if they want to learn more
- Collect emails from prospective and existing clients
- Ask existing clients to promote your newsletter and reward them with discounts on your cleaning services if they do
Use Paid Ads
Regardless of how big or small, your advertising budget is, promoting your services through Facebook, Instagram, TikTok or Google Ads can be a fruitful investment. These popular platforms allow you to narrow your audience based on demographics, interests, income, behaviour and other key criteria.
This way, you can target your ideal customer and reach the most relevant individuals increasing your chances of turning prospects into paid customers.
Check out these upcover articles on how to use these platforms for paid ads:
- How to set up your first Google Ad
- How to set up your first Facebook Ad
- How to set up your first TikTok Ad
Who doesn’t like getting free stuff?
Words like ‘’free’’ or ‘’bonus’’ are deemed power words in marketing because they elicit positive emotions and encourage prospects to take action.
So, one of the things you can do to appeal to your target market and increase your clientele is package two services and offer the second one for free or as a bonus for first-time clients. Sure, this might seem counterproductive, but once you’ve provided top-notch services to your new customers, they’ll keep coming back for more and refer you to others, driving your bottom line for free!
Protecting Your Cleaning Business With The Right Insurance Cover
Having a consistent stream of clients is essential.
But protecting what you’re building is equally as important. Cleaning residential or commercial properties comes with risks such as injuring one of your clients due to negligence or damaging one of your clients’ properties. And this can lead to costly legal action and destroy all your hard work. So, to protect your business, use our instant quote generator, where you can get an estimate on market-leading insurance for cleaning businesses in seconds. Simply enter your occupation and expected revenue to get started.