20 Inspirational Quotes From Successful Entrepreneurs To Motivate You
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Being an entrepreneur is tough.
Not only do you have to juggle a million things at once, but you also need to stay motivated, even when times are difficult.
After all, you’re the heart and soul of the company, and your job is to motivate and inspire your staff to work hard on your vision.
So, to help you weather challenging periods and give you the extra boost you might need on slow days, here are 20 inspirational quotes from successful entrepreneurs.
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” Walt Disney
- “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” Robert H. Schuller
- “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” Richard Branson
- “The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.” Seth Godin
- “Have the end in mind, and every day make sure you’re working towards it.” Ryan Allis
- “The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake – you can’t learn anything from being perfect.” Adam Osborne
- “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new centre of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.” Oprah Winfrey
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.” - Zig Ziglar
- “In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love.” Warren Buffett
- “If people haven’t laughed at your dreams, then you aren’t dreaming big enough. Just keep pushing forward.” Daymond John
- “You don’t have to be a genius or a visionary or even a college graduate to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.” Michael Dell
- “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” Vince Lombardi
- “Business opportunities are like buses. There’s always another one coming.” Richard Branson
- “So often people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” Caterina Fake
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” Estée Lauder
- “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time.” Joe Girard
- “Don’t settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then, whether it fails or succeeds, at least you know you gave all you had.” Angela Bassett
- “The only one who can tell you “you can’t win” is you, and you don’t have to listen.” Jessica Ennis
- “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” Bo Jackson
- “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” Henry Ford
When times are hard, self-sabotage is an entrepreneur’s biggest threat. That’s what makes motivational quotes so powerful for entrepreneurs who need a gentle reminder that others have faced challenges too and overcame them. So, read these quotes whenever you need help re-sparking your passion. They will inspire you to push forward and give you the strength and motivation to persevere.
Protect Your Hard Work With Business Insurance
Staying motivated and persevering through challenges and struggles is one of the most difficult things to do when starting a business. And if you’ve made it so far that you’re making sales and running a profitable company, it would be a shame to see all of your hard work ruined by a claim from a customer or even a cyberattack preventing you from accessing critical data.
So, to protect your company against major business risks, don’t hesitate to use our free instant quote generator, where you can get an estimate on market-leading insurance in seconds. Simply enter your occupation and expected revenue to get started.